Our preferred method of construction is slab first. BHP will void their warranty if any part of the wall sheeting is used for formwork. For this reason we have the slab poured first, the building will then be erected.
We are able to give you all the paperwork you require to obtain your own permit. We can print out the job specific engineering drawings for each job within 15 mins.
- Council Compliant: There is a 10% deposit (non-refundable in most cases) of the kit price when placing the order for engineers plans. Following council approval, a further 40% of the kit price is required for your order to start manufacturing. The final balance of the kit price in full is required prior to delivery to our depot, which will be approximately within 21 working days. (Total price includes GST)
- Non-Council: There is a 50% deposit of the kit price required when placing the order to start manufacturing. The final balance of the kit price in full is required prior to delivery to our depot, which will be approximately within 21 working days. (Total price includes GST)
- Slab/pier & Install Cost:
- These are due upon completion of each stage.
- Ownership of the materials will not pass to the purchaser until the final full payment has been cleared.
- Where the materials have not been paid for in full within 21 days, Snowy Sheds reserves the right to offer the goods for resale, in which case you will be refunded the amount less expenses incurred by Snowy Sheds.
- Interest shall accrue on all overdue payments at 8% per annum.
- Payment methods: cash, cheque or EFT (no credit card or EFTPOS facilities)
Every shed over 20m2 needs to have a Building Permit. We can assist with the council process.
Each job is address specific. A phone call to the Shire with your address will answer this question. Not all jobs require a Planning Permit.